Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Posh Pools

Hope everyone's holiday was wonderful. :) Well, Labor Day has come and gone and cooler weather is just around the corner. Time to trade in the lazy days by the pool for down time on the chaise cuddling up with the husband to watch espn gameday & college football! First, let's go back though and see the most luxurious pools in the look book. I'd like to say I tanned my bod at each one of these posh pools but I'll have to save that checklist for next summer I guess...















Ryan and I spent our Labor Day weekend in NYC instead of by the pool. Up later this week will be some New York design thoughts and inspirations so stay tuned! Until then, back to another work week at the W. Design Center. Love!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...