Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Kelly Wearstler for Patterson Flynn & Martin








She is iconic. I admire her tremendous talent immensely. Kelly Wearstler will have a whole post dedicated to her so check back in for that, but for now I want to show off her outstanding rug designs. These designs won my heart over while I had the privilege of interning at the Patterson Flynn & Martin showroom in the Washington Design Center when my husband and I first moved to DC.


"Los Angeles-based interior designer Kelly Wearstler's bold, inventive sensibility has brought enchanting verve to chic hotels, shops and residences throughout the country. The House of KWID (Kelly Wearstler Interior Design) collection brings her thoroughly original sense of glamour and sophistication to Patterson, Flynn & Martin. The designs are inspired by memorable experiences from Kelly's life, including her travels to Asia, her love of fashion, and her affinity for the animal kingdom." Patterson Flynn & Martin

Check out the full line of Kelly Wearstlers rugs at

pattersonflynn&martin


XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...