Thursday, January 27, 2011

Look Love: Dripping in Jewels



An outfit without jewelry is like a room without accessories, simply incomplete.


Jewelry is just a necessity for any girl


These days I'm loving somewhat chunky jewelry with dainty whimsical ensembles. If I'm not wearing my 'grown up' pieces which are DY then I'm loving playing dress up with my fun jewelry. First choice everyday sources for jewelry are LOFT, J Crew, Forever21, and BR. Although my all time favorite places to find spectacular & unique jewelry at an unbeatable price is at the Americas Mart in my home city Atlanta and at street tables in NYC. I have found such great pieces the mart and at little tables set up in Soho. Moreover jewelry is a girls best friend- always adds the perfect finishing touch and definitely helps exude femininity so have fun and don't be afraid to try bold things.



XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...