Wednesday, March 9, 2011

LOOK LOVE: PACKING REVEALS OLD TREASURES




As I was packing I ran across an old Glamour mag spring issue from my Aunt and decided to do a quick flip. This enchanting spread literally jumped off the pages at me. But who could resist it's charm? Spent quite a few minutes swooning over the absolutely- undeniably- killer clutch in the first snapshot, the blush blazer and straight out of the dress up trunk skirt in the second, while the peach skirt was my eye lust in this last photo. I will tell you ever since the move was official I've been picking up more whimsical pieces for the {68 low, 84 high} pastel friendly year round climate in Hawaii. I am dying to continue adding island pieces to my wardrobe. :) Wish me more dreamy finds....



XO





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...