Friday, April 29, 2011

THE ROYAL WEDDING: MAGICAL


I could talk about the Royal Wedding for hours and still never even touch the bare surface of the magnicificent event. There is truly no easy way to explain the emotions that took place during this wedding. Highlights: For one, Diana was heavily felt in spirit. Secondly, it was such a biblically sound seremony which overjoyed my heart. Lastly, McQueen is smiling down from heaven, overwhelmed by the beauty portrayed by Kate wearing the gown designed by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen. It was magical, enchanting, breathe taking, more than words could ever express. What a dream. My inner girl was taking me by storm with absolute no warning, I could not believe how high my emotions were and how into it I was. Please tell me I wasn't alone?? I had NO idea how completely wonderful it was going to be just merely watching it on tv. Kate Middleton was absolutely positively stunning. She was extremely calm and glowing with joy. There were precious moments of her looking around and truly taking in every moment and only then as a girl, you had to stop and try to wrap your mind around what she possibly could be feeling. Surely it was surreal. Moreover it was incredibly incredibly magical. Hope you got to experience every moment...I of course recorded it so I wouldn't miss a beat!


Kate Middleton wears a gown designed by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen


Pippa, her sister & only bridesmaid, who was just stunning is also wearing Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen




Have a wonderful Friday loves!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...