Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MELROSE STOP: JONATHAN ADLER









First place I want to take you from my travels on  Melrose is JA. Think color, color, color. Anything Adler is usually thought of when vibrant and fun designs are the topic. His stores are filled with fully saturated hues of the entire color wheel. I admire his interpretation of animals when he creates accessories. Peek back at the third photo from top, the green room  the elephant lamp bases with the tusks coming through to be the finial and the gold birds with their unique shapes. In these photos I was mostly capturing my  moments of adoration for either something shiny or his accessory pieces. This store is sensory delight for me. More hues and views from JA tomorrow, too! xo



Aloha




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...