Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


Happy Thanksgiving from my home to yours



              Happy Thanksgiving everyone! My list this year runs entirely too deep to cover it completely but among the most special things I'm grateful for are first and foremost my Savior Jesus Christ's blessings and favor on my life, my husband and precious little furchild, incredible parents and siblings, great health, blossoming career, and last but absolutely not least my residency in the magical land of Hawaii. Contentment and gratefulness is on my heart and I couldn't be more thankful for the endless blessings in my life at the moment.
              I would like to express my greatest THANK YOU to everyone who has read or is reading this blog! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for checking in with MALLIE+POSH. I've had so many readers touch my heart this year,  you certainly are a part of the many things I am thankful for today! I hope your day is special and bright. Sending sunshine and love-




Aloha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...