Friday, May 3, 2013

FASHION FRIDAY REBECCA MINKOFF


I just recently had the incredibly cool opportunity to meet Rebecca Minkoff. The 'downtown romantic' fashion designer is very down to earth and just as beautiful in person as in photographs. Rebecca's style is all about effortlessly mixing edgy with girly. She sported this look to a tee the night I met her, wearing the RM tough/bold Wes Moto leather jacket over her totally feminine RM Charlotte jumpsuit. 


A few days after meeting Rebecca she selected the photo we took together as a winner in the giveaway she was doing to receive one of her collection pieces. I just got my gift in the mail and, of course, am already wearing it! She sent this gorgeous and rad leather bracelet outfitted with sexy shiny silver hardware - a great spring accessory to kick up my look a notch. With her spring collection fresh on the racks it's a perfect time to check out her designs. Her handbags are absolutely worth a look and so many of her clothing pieces are serious eye candy and inspiration for me right now. If nothing else, go cruise around her online store, don't say I didn't warn you that you wouldn't fall in love though.



happy weekend darlings


Aloha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...