Tuesday, June 18, 2013

ROOM OF THE DAY: OLD WITH NEW






































This room of the day is filled with layers of white and I love it. How crisp and feminine is this space?! White floors, lots of white furniture, white trim, white on the walls & ceiling, and it totally works. The reason it does is because of the character of the space and the lofty height of the room. Those enormous windows allow the the colors and style from the outdoors into this room giving it so much interest other than just what you find inside the four walls. I love how simplistically chic this space is. Mixing old with new is something I believe strongly in, it gives a design so much more depth. Although, my favorite pieces in this room are new - I die for those Major chairs by MGBW. Happy Tuesday, hope you're inspired by this beautiful room of the day!





Aloha


1 comment:

  1. White floors, white on the walls & ceiling, lots of white furniture, and it totally works. The reason is because of the character of the space and the lofty height of the room. I just loved the crisp and feminine space.
    Kenneth bordewick

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...