Thursday, August 8, 2013

CLEARLY IN LOVE





Okay, so frankly July was a bad blogging month for me, horrible actually. I'm on a serious guilt trip right now. To my wonderful readers I'm sorry and I love you. The only way to redeem myself is to come back strong! Got lots of gorgeous goodness lined up so hang tight. First off, let's start simple. What better way to jump back in then a clearly in love post. This time around it's a staple I believe almost any home should have, an acrylic console. This piece is so versatile and extremely easy to move around throughout the house for different uses. With just the right touch of luxe this console sets a perfect clear stage for any basic accessory. Great for a sofa table, skinny laptop desk, bar, entryway table and more this console is so easy to fall in love with. Shop the gita console at the best [no biased feelings involved] design studio and furniture store, Pacific Home



Aloha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...